The Amphibian Forum
The Amphibian Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frogs & Toads - (Anura)
 Toads
 FBT

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
animalialover Posted - 16/08/2010 : 21:26:14
Hi this is my first post! I know you get loads of fbt questions but i am thinking of getting a few and i was wondering where i could find a good starter kit online. I was also wondering your take on the lees firebelly landing, There are many different reviews on this habitat some good some bad? What are your thoughts on it? if you havent seen it google it! lol
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nikk Posted - 26/02/2011 : 19:01:05
LOL
Gmac Posted - 13/02/2011 : 04:14:03
quote:
Originally posted by veipjeame

Hi

if Carlsberg did spammers, they wouldnt hire you , they would then be the worst spammers in the world
Kazerella Posted - 10/09/2010 : 10:48:50
I think the landings look cool, but I agree with Kehhlyr- probably a bit small for more than 2 FBTs.
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/08/2010 : 10:44:59
From what info i could get about the firebelly landing kit and the size of it then it doesn't look to bad, maybe as a starter or temporary housing.
To me the sizing sounds a bit small, although the little ramp/step thing in the middle is a nice little gimic I can only think it'd be about the same price to get a larger plastic tank from pets at home, or wilkinsons and a couple small plastic pots to go inside as a 'basking' area.
11 inches round is a bit small as well, and with the island being slap bang in the middle it'll probably be a bit awkward to heat. I reckon 1 possibly 2 FBT's in there at a push, but you wont be able to deck it out very well with hides etc.
A large exo-terra faun is about the same price, but has 50% more floorspace making it easier to sort out the toads requirements.
http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/reptile-housing-452/reptile-boxes-576/exo-terra-faunariums-26678.html

The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000