Leo's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jain
Tadpole

188 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  20:21:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wahayyyyy... just arranged to buy a trio of Leo's off someone that is rehoming hers!!!.... gonna go get one of the polystyrene boxes I nick from the local pet shop to start making some decor for their viv....

Gotta go fetch 'em Saturday!!.... Wheeeeeeeeee......

If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous......

matty18714
Wanna be 'Dude of Dampness'

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  21:12:21  Show Profile  Click to see matty18714's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a plan

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2009 :  11:00:08  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You are definitely winning on the getting the most pets so far in 2009 front Jain!

I'm going to have to get some fire bellies now to keep up

Go to Top of Page

Jain
Tadpole

188 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2009 :  15:26:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL @ Kaz... it's not a competition!!... Just gotta get a few things to go in the viv stack I am (still) making!! Will probably only have room for baby female hoggie after these, as I am thinking of keeping top section free in case I need to use for emergency etc. (Of course Tango's viv will be empty once he gets moved to stack - but thinking of keeping that to see if anything comes up in this area for re-homing)

Martin don't do snakes, but was really interested in some beardies and leo's in the shop when we brought Horace... so decided to get him some little friends also

Pricing up glass for doors now, (bloody expensive round here - cheapest £6 each so far) and making some hides and deco out of polystyrene.... having great fun... just like the big kid I am ....

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2009 :  09:44:51  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lewy is loving the amphibian set ups and stuff- more fun to be had than with snakes, just because he gets to start cultures and plant tanks up and stuff.

We've decided we can't have anymore pets until the study is done up now though, even though we have a few spare tanks and vivs. It's the room in the house we need- our dining room is a like a zoo- more tanks thatn the army

Go to Top of Page

Jain
Tadpole

188 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  13:43:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got a couple of quick pics when fed them, prior to leaving them alone to settle for a few days...

Boy is in middle...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000