Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  10:07:55  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,something that may be of interest to you.
Mid Somerset Reptile & Amphibian Club Summer Show
21st June 2009 to be held at
Holly Court
Midsomer Norton
Somerset
BA3 2DB
Web www.jamesradio.co.uk
Details and table bookings mendipmonsters@aol.com incrisis@hotmail.co.uk
All profits are going to a local youth project,so it is worth supporting. There are a few tables left and we would love more amphib breeders.Any questions drop me a line.
Thanks,Adie

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  12:49:16  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds good

Too far away for us though, but I can advertise it on our other sites for you too if you like.

Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  16:22:21  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you could post it on other sites that would be super,shame you can't make it. We have some super hotels if you change your mind
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  10:14:22  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am tempted. I'll badger Lewy see if he'll treat me to a Travellodge

Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  19:53:22  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of the local hoteliers is a rep keeper,so if you want posher than a travellodge I can put you in touch, and his place is 400yds from the show.
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  11:43:20  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's handy

Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  20:12:15  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
His place is called the priory and is behind the church in the town if you fancy it. Expect its a bit dearer than a travel lodge though-but I suppose you could make a romantic weekend of it
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2009 :  18:02:37  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Romance? My bloke's a Yorkshireman so I doubt he knows what the word 'romantic' means

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr

United Kingdom
264 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2009 :  02:48:24  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He'll take his tweed flat cap off, while he treats you to a slap up meal of yorkies, pie and peas. With a pint o' best bitter.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

]
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2009 :  09:40:57  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That doesn't sound too bad actually. UMMMMMMM Pie and peas

Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2009 :  20:01:22  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could always suggest that he comes down to sample the fine Zummerset ciders-I may even buy him a pint myself if he brings you down-If that doesn't work-trade him in!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  16:51:53  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cider is dangerous, especially proper scrumpy

Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  21:31:23  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cider is good for you-preserves your liver-pickles it
Only 10 days left to send in your table applications people and we only have a couple of tables left. So please send em in ASAP.
Cheers,Adie
Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  19:56:48  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sow tables now sold out-Club website is being updated as we speek with a breeders list www.msrac.co.uk see you on the 21st
Go to Top of Page

mendipmonsters
Pondweed

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2009 :  20:42:10  Show Profile  Visit mendipmonsters's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow is the day
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2009 :  20:26:11  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How did it go then?

Was it a good day?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000