Okay, new question!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

longwing
Pondweed

3 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  18:18:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any other forums that people here are members of that they could direct me to? It doesn't seem this one is very active. I have done as much research as I can around my previously asked question by myself and it would be great to have some extra help, although I'm not the best with computers so I could have overlooked something.

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  10:46:14  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There's a amphibian section on RFUK, but a lot of other forums have closed down recently due to same problem.

You could see if Fatfrogs is back up- it's American but alright.

Thing about forums though is that they don't get busy, unless people use them. The more questions you ask, the more people will come along to answer.

Go to Top of Page

nikk
Frog Spawn

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2010 :  22:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey whats wrong with americans!! LOL
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2010 :  09:13:17  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Absolutely nothing
In fact we get a lot of advice from that side of the pond because there are loads of experienced keepers over there while amphibian keeping in the UK is relatively newish.

Just sometimes when people ask for a good amphibian vet and they get recommended one in Ohio it's a bit far to go from London

Go to Top of Page

Desired_affect
Pondweed

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  19:02:16  Show Profile  Visit Desired_affect's Homepage  Click to see Desired_affect's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nikk

Hey whats wrong with americans!! LOL

daft question

2x Crested Gecko (Rhacodactylus ciliatus), 3x Green Anole (Anolis carolinensis) 2x European green tree frog (Hyla arborea) 2xArgentinian Horned Frog (Ceratophrys Cranwelli) 1x Malaysian Leaf frog (Megophrys nastuta)

Go to Top of Page

nikk
Frog Spawn

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  00:18:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Settle down stinky, one of us was kidding
Go to Top of Page

Desired_affect
Pondweed

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  15:27:21  Show Profile  Visit Desired_affect's Homepage  Click to see Desired_affect's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nikk

Settle down stinky, one of us was kidding

Nothing wrong with a bit of jokey banter

2x Crested Gecko (Rhacodactylus ciliatus), 3x Green Anole (Anolis carolinensis) 2x European green tree frog (Hyla arborea) 2xArgentinian Horned Frog (Ceratophrys Cranwelli) 1x Malaysian Leaf frog (Megophrys nastuta)

Go to Top of Page

raven76
Pondweed

Sweden
32 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  15:59:57  Show Profile  Visit raven76's Homepage  Send raven76 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
www.reptilegeeks.com lots of people there so might find some to help you there and there is also an insectgeeks.som
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000