New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kimzi
Pondweed

1 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  12:41:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone
This is a plea for help, my father died a few months ago leaving behind a pair of suriname toads, my mother is struggling, out digging for worms at a somewhat older stage in life is doing her no good. We have contacted all the local; rescue centres and aquatic shops and nobody wants them. Is there anyone here who would be good enough to give them a loving home, they come with their own tank and set up and are free to a good home. Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.
Kim

punkman
Tadpole

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  22:31:14  Show Profile  Visit punkman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wish I lived close enough to take them from you, but Im in yorkshire and dont drive

LOVE PUNK-HATE RACISM
HATE HOMOPHOBIA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOBdoWLnRI&feature=PlayList&p=3899DB3A44FFDD8D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

htpp://punkradiocast.com
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  10:36:20  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are also in Yorkshire, but would if we were closer

Is there no reptile shops near you? They will sometimes take them in.

Go to Top of Page

punkman
Tadpole

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2010 :  08:52:55  Show Profile  Visit punkman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you manage to find homes for them??
Im sure you will have, but if not and you could safely send with a reptile courier, I would gladly pay for that to be done.
My ampohib room has two empty tanks in it at the mo

LOVE PUNK-HATE RACISM
HATE HOMOPHOBIA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOBdoWLnRI&feature=PlayList&p=3899DB3A44FFDD8D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

htpp://punkradiocast.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000