hi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snowdragon
Pondweed

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2011 :  10:22:36  Show Profile  Click to see snowdragon's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi new here
how is everyone i have fire bellied toads and eropean treefogs
love em i was wondering i feed my froggies flys how do i use casters ????? please say hello and let me knows any advice be good also i realy dont know how to use forums so if iam doing anything wrong sorry
scot

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  16:05:17  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Scot

Not sure what you mean by casters

But I hope you find plenty of advice on here

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
264 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2011 :  22:59:15  Show Profile  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Casters are the pupae of the fly aren't they??
If so, then I'm assuming you could just put them into the tank and when the fly emerges it'd give the froggies a good chase for some foods.
Think you'd need a fair amount of them and depending on where they come from there could be risks of parasites as well.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon
SOME OF MY ANIMALS

]
Go to Top of Page

snowdragon
Pondweed

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2011 :  09:12:00  Show Profile  Click to see snowdragon's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeh the casters are that i have been feeding all my frogs these for ages now and keeping the maggots in wheat so they dont smell.
Then when they cast i put themin the fridge as flys to slow them down this makes them sleepy i then catch them put them in another container with honey to feed them then back in the fridge then feed to frogs .
my froggies are doing great on this
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000