UK FROG DAY 2011 MANCHESTER
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

punkman
Tadpole

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  10:52:46  Show Profile  Visit punkman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://sites.google.com/site/ukfrogday/home

LOVE PUNK-HATE RACISM
HATE HOMOPHOBIA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOBdoWLnRI&feature=PlayList&p=3899DB3A44FFDD8D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

htpp://punkradiocast.com

Kazerella
The Amphibian Administrator

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2011 :  12:25:42  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds good

Go to Top of Page

Amyboo
Frog Spawn

United Kingdom
67 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  23:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Amyboo's Homepage  Click to see Amyboo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
will put this up in the shop for customers to see :)
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2011 :  09:59:54  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone got any good tips for accommodation?

Was looking online last night but most city centre hotels in Manchester are well out of our budget

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  16:11:15  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's this Sunday!

Who's going?

Me and Lewy will be there (we have train tickets booked and everything)

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  10:27:52  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you go Punkman?

I saw 3 fellas that I thought might be you, but didn't dare ask them outright

Go to Top of Page

Ade
Tadpole

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2011 :  22:02:23  Show Profile  Visit Ade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Old thread I know, but heh.

I was at both shows, behind the Rainforest Vivs table helping the owner out. ;) Oh, yeah it's twice a year now, one in June, one in October. Next one will be 17th Junge 2012, and yes, I will be there again, probably wearing my hopping mad Azureas t-shirt my wife bought me for our anniversary this year. ;)

Ade
Go to Top of Page

Ade
Tadpole

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  16:41:05  Show Profile  Visit Ade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just to update, the organiser of these has cancelled all future shows and taken the site down.

However, there is now a new society dedicated to uk amphibian keepers: the British Amphibian Keepers Society. We will be holding our first meeting in the summer, I'll post more info soon.

Ade
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Amphibian Forum © 2000-08 The Amphibian.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000